This is one of the WaterProof speaker with Bluetooth connectivity – its wireless and you can keep in your hand. UE MEGABOOK looks like a cylinder and the sound comes from all sides, its a 360 degree sound bar.
It can be chargeable and you can carry it for longer duration. It weighs just ~1.9 pounds only, like a water bottle. Inside your home, on-party halls, outside your home, on-pool side, rain dance – anywhere you can blast music with this UE MEGABOOM.
If you are freaky fellow, go for it. Its waterproof up to 1m and stands there for up to ~30 minutes.
Detailed Review of WaterProof UE MEGABOOM.
With 360 degree sound, this speaker can be kept anywhere as you like. With Bluetooth, you can connect your Smartphones also to it and play your favorite musics. Bluetooth connection ranges up to 100 ft.
It works with both Android based devices as well as iPhone.
- It has bass effect and the volume control is effectively managed through the Equalizer Interface from your Smartphone App (available for both Android and iPhone).
- The App comes with How To guide, Alarm setup, Volume and Equalizer controls etc.
You can explore more about what the buyers are saying about this UE MEGABOOM speaker.
- It allows to connect multi-devices that means you can connect two Smartphones and play on it.
- It has the Bluetooth pairing button and Power button at the top of the speaker.
- You can also use it as a speaker phone to attent phone calls (hands-free) with your Smartphone.
- Charging can be done through the standard microUSB port – you can see it on the bottom. The charge stands up to 20 hours.
- It also has the regular 3.5mm stereo jack to directly plug-in any other audio devices (say, a MP3 player, a Blu-ray Player).
- It comes with a camera like mount, if you don’t want to hand-carry always.
- It is also compatible with NFC supported devices for playback.
Video Review of UE MEGABOOM.
Watch the Bluetooth enabled outdoor action of UE-MEGABOOM, it also shows how to use the App to setup this speaker.
Yet another sound comparison video, to understand how it competes with other models.